Our search engines
Your privacy is our concern
We are TROVIT, a fast, simple and effective online search engine which provides access to thousands of advertisements located on thousands of web pages in a single search and through a single results page, with the purpose of saving you the time it takes to carry out individualised searches of each of said web pages (hereinafter collectively and interchangeably referred to as “TROVIT“, “we“, “our” or “us“).
We consider the privacy of people important both to the visitors to our website https://www.trovit.es and any other domains held by TROVIT in connection with this website, application and blog (hereinafter collectively, the “Platform“) and to any other people who may provide us with information through said website and domains, whose data are processed by TROVIT as part of our provision of services (hereinafter and jointly, “you” and/or the “user” or “users“). In this regard, TROVIT undertakes to process your data as provided by applicable personal data protection regulations. In particular, TROVIT will comply with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46EC (hereinafter, the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR“) and any other related regulations which may be in force from time to time.
In any event, users will hold full responsibility for any information which they may provide on the Platform. Should TROVIT wish to use said information for purposes other than as explained above, we will inform you of said new purposes and request your consent if necessary.
The user guarantees that the information provided to TROVIT is truthful and up to date and undertakes to communicate any changes with may affect his/her status. Furthermore, the user guarantees that he/she has any authority necessary to communicate information belonging to third parties and that he/she has informed said third parties of the personal data processing by TROVIT for purposes connected to our services, in particular through the service “Compartir”.
1. Who is the data controller?
Contact details of the data controller: TROVIT SEARCH, S.L.U., with Tax ID number B-64.342.454, domiciled in Avenida Diagonal, 601, 9ª planta, 08028-Barcelona (Spain) and with contact email address email@example.com.
2. What are the data protection rights of the users?
The users have the following rights:
- The right to request access to their personal data: you may ask TROVIT if it is processing your data and, if so, gain access to said data.
- The right to request that said data be rectified if they are inaccurate or completed if incomplete.
- The right to request the erasure of their data.
- The right to request a limited processing of their data: in this case we will only keep your data with a view to exercising or defending any possible claims.
- The right to object to the processing: TROVIT will cease to process your personal data except for legitimate reasons and/or in order to exercise or defend any claims.
- The right to the portability of the data: if you wish to have your data processed by a different data controller, TROVIT will enable the transfer of said data to the new controller.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data.
lf you have granted your consent to the processing of your data for a specific purpose, you may withdraw said consent at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing performed prior to said withdrawal.
In any event, all personal data linked to the user’s account, as well as any information and/or content included in his/her profile, will be cancelled as of the time when the user exercises his/her right of erasure. Furthermore, should the user exercise his/her right of erasure in connection with data which are necessary for TROVIT to provide the services on the Platform, TROVIT will be forced to terminate its relationship with the user and shall therefore unsubscribe him/her and the user will not be entitled to file any claim whatsoever in this respect.
3. How can you file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency?
You may use the forms and models provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency in connection with the rights referred to above.
Claim filed before the Supervisory Authority: lf you consider that TROVIT is processing your data inappropriately, you may address your claim to TROVIT or to the relevant Supervisory Authority. In Spain, please refer to the Spanish Data Protection Authority.
4. In what cases do we collect your personal data and what type of data do we collect?
lf you decide to provide us with your personal data, TROVIT will gain access to the following:
a) Personal data provided voluntarily by the user:
- Email address
- Geolocation, provided that the user activates this option on his/her device
- Any personal data which the user may send directly to TROVIT
b) Personal data which our website collects from your computer or electronic device.
- Cookies, applicable to https://www.trovit.es and any other domains held by TROVIT connected with this website
5. How do we use the personal data of our users?
TROVIT hereby communicates to any users applicable that any personal data which they may provide and we may capture will be identified in the Register of Processing Activities held by TROVIT, and may be used for the following purposes:
- To register the user and generate a new TROVIT user account.
- To provide our services under the Legal Notice entered between TROVIT and each of the users.
- To enable access to any options requiring registration (e.g., sending CVs or employment applications, accessing options within the account profile, activating custom alerts)
- To respond to consultations or information requests made by the users.
- Provided that you have ticked the relevant box, to keep you informed of our services, activities, projects, updates and new website or application features by means of notices/newsletters sent by email and/or other electronic means.
- Provided that you have ticked the relevant box, to keep you informed, by means of notices/newsletters sent by email and/or other electronic means, of the services and products of our partners in connection with the following sectors: boating, motor, clothing and footwear, publishing, banking and finances, vehicle rental, catering and accommodation, tourism and leisure trips (purchase of trip and tourist packages), cosmetics and personal hygiene, food, consumer goods, technology, companies- creation of smartphone applications addressed to consumers) and non-governmental organisations. The content of said notices will be selected at all times by TROVIT and sent to you directly by us.
- lf you have ticked the relevant boxes, we may also send you push notifications in connection with our products and services.
Your IP address will be collected and used to check the origin of your messages with a view to detecting any possible irregularities (for instance, if opposing parties of a single case write to TROVIT from the same IP address).
6. Why do we process your personal data?
TROVIT may process your personal data on any of the following legal grounds: (A) for legitimate commercial purposes; (B) if it is necessary in connection with the performance of an agreement you are party to; (C) if it is necessary so that TROVIT may comply with its legal and regulatory obligations; and (D) if you have given your consent to said processing.
LEGITIMATE COMMERCIAL | PURPOSES OF TROVIT
|– Professional activities of TROVIT.
– Promotion and evaluation of TROVIT services.
|– lnteraction with TROVIT staff.
– Response to requests for technical and operational information regarding the Platform, as well as requests for information on the services offered by TROVIT.
– ldentify you and contact you as a user.
|MANAGEMENT AND PERFORMANCE OF AN AGREEMENT|
|In order to deal with your subscription on our Platform as provided by the Legal Notice or deal with any other documents subscribed by the user.|
|LEGAL AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE|
|Comply with any obligations applicable from time to time.|
|Given by the user himself/herself in connection with the collection and processing of his/her personal data.|
|Transparency in the absence of local regulations.|
7. Who may gain access to your personal data?
Depending on the purpose of collection of your personal data, said information may be accessed by the following persons without distinction:
- Staff authorised by TROVIT or its representatives acting on behalf of TROVIT, subject to applicable personal data protection law.
- Regulatory authorities or other third parties as provided far by applicable law.
- Third-party service providers which may process information as personal data processors under the instructions of TROVIT, upon applying any measures necessary to ensure that we may share said information under enforceable data protection law.
We shall refrain from selling or disclosing to third parties any information or personal data provided by you on our Platform which may identify you directly or indirectly.
8. Where are your personal data processed?
TROVIT is a national company based in Spain. TROVIT will not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). However, any said transfer would always be made by TROVIT in compliance with any personal data protection law applicable. Regardless of the place where your personal data may be collected or processed, TROVIT will ensure that service providers keep all administrative, technical and physical security measures as may be appropriate to protect your information.
For more information on the use of model agreements by TROVIT, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How do we protect your personal data?
TROVIT keeps personal data protection security levels as required under Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approved the Regulation developing the Data Protection Act (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal) and other resulting regulations applicable from time to time, and has put in place all technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access, theft of the personal data supplied by the user through the Platform. Based on the risk analysis applied under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), TROVIT shall implement any security measures which may be appropriate in connection with the processing of personal data of the users.
In any event, TROVIT will take appropriate technical and organisational measures, both when designing the personal data processing system and when implementing said processing, in order to preserve security and prevent unauthorised data processing. Notwithstanding the above, despite the diligent implementation of said measures, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
10. How long will we keep your personal data?
The criteria we follow in this regard are determined by:
- The purpose of the personal data collected and compliance with said purpose.
- The reasons for the collection of the personal data: e.g., you may revoke your consent at any time.
- Compulsory storage times under contractual and regulatory provisions.
Please note that in some cases TROVIT has the obligation to retain certain personal data of the users.
Professionals working with TROVIT who may intervene in any way in the services provided to the user undertake not to disclose or use the information they may gain access to. In any event, any information provided by the user will be considered confidential and may not be used for purposes other than the management of the user account and/or the services engaged with TROVIT, if any. In this regard, we undertake not to disclose information regarding the purposes of the user, the information requested or the duration of our relationship with the user.
12. Social networks
TROVIT is present in some of the main social networks on the Internet, where it acts as data controller in connection with personal data published by TROVIT.
TROVIT will process personal data on each social network in accordance with the rules established by the relevant social network to such end. Therefore, except as otherwise stated, TROVIT may inform its followers on each social network of its activities, events and related matters, including follower services, through the channels provided by the social network for such purpose.
TROVIT will not collect personal data from social networks except otherwise expressly agreed to by the user.
13. Special category of personal data
We will neither collect nor process any personal data which may be especially sensitive or included in the special category of user personal data, unless said data have been provided explicitly. Special personal data categories include information related to race/ethnicity, political opinions, religious, philosophical or similar beliefs, membership in trade unions, genetic data, biometric data used for exclusive purposes of identification of an individual, health data, sexual lite or sexual orientation.
14. Policy regarding the use of the Platform by children
The Platform is not designed for or addressed to children under sixteen (16) years of age, who may not use it without an authorisation of their parents or legal guardians. In this regard, we do not collect information from persons under said age deliberately. In any event, if any parents or legal guardians believe that their children have provided us with personal data without their consent, they should let us know by writing to email@example.com.
15. Direct marketing
lf, at any time, you wish to stop receiving commercial or promotion I information from TROVIT or third parties, you may unsubscribe from direct marketing campaigns processing of your personal data far said purposes, free of charge, by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by pressing the opt-out button on the subject field of the email. You may also use the opt-out procedure provided in any promotional message received from TROVIT.
Please note that, even if you decide not to subscribe or if you decide to unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails or newsletters, we may need to continue contacting you in connection with important information of a non-commercial nature, such as problem solving, inactivity or lack of use, detection and prevention of errors or, in general, compliance with the Legal Notice and operational procedures of the Platform.
16. Automated decision-making
TROVIT integrates the content of the various classified ads websites in our Platform and directs quality traffic to their advertisements. Furthermore, we are capable of generating additional traffic by sending the right advert to the right user at the right time, through our native advertising products.
We use automated decision-making procedures to respond to your choices on the Platform search engine, in order to render the services under the Legal Notice and offer you a quality and satisfactory service which is in accordance with your search.
17. Links to other websites, applications or platforms
18. Amendments to and integrity of our Policy Privacy
Last updated: April 2018