LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola and Kleding brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for Backend Java Developers to join our Tech team in Madrid, to be part of a multi-functional team that works with agile methodologies, in a project that is a reference in the scalability and data volume! If you’d like to bring fresh ideas, and participate in interesting development projects, go ahead and keep on reading!
What will be your responsibilities:
- Provide new features and improvements within a scalable and highly efficient environment
- Work in Data enrichment automation
- Work within the different teams (frontend, data acquisition…), in order to grow the platform and improve the different developments and technologies
- Monitor and troubleshoot software deployed in production
- Develope with last generation frameworks (Hibernate, Spring Boot, Thymeleaf, etc.).
- Apply development best practices and contribute with new ideas
What we need you to bring to the table:
- At least 4 years of real hands-on experience developing in Java in a professional environment
- Have worked with MySQL Database
- At least 1 year working with Spring, Maven, Continuous Integration, Jenkins, JUnit
- Version control systems such as Git
- Knowledge in Rest API
- Good Clean Code and Design Practices
Will be a big plus:
- Previous experience working with microservices architecture
- Knowledge in servers such as Tomcat, Solr
- Studies in some computer science / programming etc
- JDBC, good shell management (scripting-unix)
- Fluent English Level (will be very valuable)
What we offer?
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment. We are a team of young, dynamic people … we work hard but we also know how to have fun!
- Plenty of space for personal development
- An inspiring working space with a leisure place, free coffee etc
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurants, Transport, Kindergarten, Training)
- Frequent company team meetings and networkings
- Fulltime and permanent contract
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!