At Trovit we simplify search by centralising millions of ads from thousands of websites in just one click. Running a website of over 100M visits per month in 57 countries is certainly not a piece of cake but with 11+ years of experience and a brilliant team behind the scenes we manage to help our users make the best possible decision when they search for the life they want, every single day. Check out the details here!
At Trovit you’ll find a team of around 100 people doing great things in an actual start-up atmosphere. We set ourselves challenging goals, promote autonomy as a way to achieve ever-higher summits, interact and collaborate with humbleness and have a supportive approach as our main driver.. See for yourself
At Trovit we have embraced the Agile mindset as a way to better manage the complexity of the changing environment in which we are. The agile quest for constant learning by shipping value quickly and letting reality tell us what impact we are achieving, boosts the teams velocity, quality and satisfaction.
In this environment, we are looking for a Scrum Master to work with the web team. This person will ensure that the teams follow the rhythm smoothly and keep a strong foot on a path of self-evolution and ever-increasing value creation.
For this, we envision someone that understands the Agile mindset like we do, who is also constantly learning about the topic, and who has experience supporting agile teams as scrum master or a similar role.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the Product Owner in prioritization of the backlog and the correct definition of the user stories.
- Make sure that the team runs through the events of the process effortlessly, for example by coordinating daily standup meetings, facilitating retrospectives or any other activity that has to do with maintaining and running the Agile flow of the team.
- Use the feedback and data collected to validate whether the team is on its way of self-improvement and value creation.
- Identify and help the team remove impediments, blockers or other difficulties in keeping the rhythm alive.
- Have an active contribution in the evolution of the Agile methodologies at the teams, by incorporating new artifacts, modify those that can be improved and remove those that generate waste.
What we expect from you:
- At least 1-2 years experience in a scrum master role for a software development.
- A technical background in software engineering.
- Good understanding of both Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- Good command of common issue tracking systems (ideally Jira).
- Experience facilitating scrum events such as retrospectives, planning sessions or daily stand-ups.
- Fluency in both Spanish and English.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at Trovit is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits including:
- Private medical insurance
- Individual Training Budget
- In-house language classes
- Restaurant vouchers
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- In-house gym
- Bike parking
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!