At Trovit we simplify search by centralising millions of ads from thousands of websites in just one click. Running a website of over 100M visits per month in 57 countries is certainly not a piece of cake but with 11+ years of experience and a brilliant team behind the scenes we manage to help our users make the best possible decision when they search for the life they want, every single day. Check out the details
At Trovit you’ll find a team of just under 100 people doing great things in an environment designed actual start-up atmosphere. We set ourselves challenging goals, promote autonomy as a way to achieve ever-higher summits, interact and collaborate with humbleness and have a supportive approach as our main driver. See for yourself
Our Product Team at Trovit is on a quest for value! We are nuts about movement, so we love being agile, making constant and incremental changes to our product and delivering value all the time. It’s better to improve something than to spend another sprint before seeing anything come out. And we are also quite crazy about using methods, techniques and tools that allow us to get things right. There is a sense of urgency in our DNA, there’s no time to loose to improve how we serve our millions of users.
We have the drive, we have this huge curiosity and desire to learn and to ship good stuff. Now we are looking for a person to fill a pivotal role in the team, the Product Data Analyst. This person will enable us to make better decisions and come up with more interesting and innovative product ideas by exposing the right data and extracting business insights out of it. All along the product development flow, the Product Data Analyst will help us discover opportunities and validate that our products deliver the value for our users that we intend them to.
With a solid technical hands-on background and acute business sense, the Product Data Analyst will use, analyze and transform data to come with insights that can be the seed for product enhancement.
What you will do:
- Define and create powerful Dashboards to empower the rest of the Product Team and other stakeholders better understand the performance of running products and features.
- Work with the data and use it to draw insights tu support several phases of the product lifecycle, such as discovery (supporting the PO in understanding user needs), exploration (investigating that need in more depth) and product validation (analyzing the data to understand how new implementations are performing).
- Identify relevant segments of users and clients that can drive the implementation of the right strategies for each.
- Perform root cause analysis to explain and understand (sudden) changes in performance to support product decisions.
- Work closely with the software engineering teams that actually builds the products that generate and store all that data that you will be transforming into knowledge!
and you will work with:
- Viz: Superset.
- Data Warehouse: MySQL – RedShift.
- ETL: AirFlow + SQL.
- Data Lake: Hive / Redshift.
What we expect from you:
- Strong business-orientation and acumen.
- Experience with Data visualization and interactive reporting development.
- Experience in classified companies with high volume of data
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at Trovit is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits including:
- Private medical insurance
- Individual Training Budget
- In-house language classes
- Restaurant vouchers
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- In-house gym
- Bike parking
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!