At Trovit we simplify search by centralising millions of ads from thousands of websites in just one click. Running a website of over 100M visits per month in 57 countries is certainly not a piece of cake but with 12+ years of experience and a brilliant team behind the scenes we manage to help our users make the best possible decision when they search for the life they want, every single day. Check out the details here
At Trovit you’ll find a team of just under 100 people doing great things in an environment designed actual start-up atmosphere. We set ourselves challenging goals, promote autonomy as a way to achieve ever-higher summits, interact and collaborate with humbleness and have a supportive approach as our main driver. See for yourself
Our office is a very important place, one that is an extension of how we are and what we value the most. We love to have open, comfortable and flexible spaces that nice and neat; we like to do things together, collaborate and interact; and we believe that caring about the details is a big part of achieving a high quality environment. We are now looking for an Office Manager who shares these values and takes pride in their passionate attention to detail, initiative and constant drive to improve.
What you will do:
- Make sure that all office areas are in great condition
- Take care of the reception
- Liaise with facilities vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Be the main point of contact for our landlord and building managers
- Help team members with travel bookings and accomodation
- Ensure that all the common areas are fully stocked and in pristine condition
- Help planning and organizing in-house or off-site activities, like after-office events, company trips, celebrations and conferences
- Provide ad-hoc or project-based support to the Finance and People Operations teams
What we expect from you:
- You speak Spanish and English perfectly and can swap between them seamlessly. If you also speak other languages, great!
- You possess previous experience as an Office manager or in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal/written communication skills are obviously necessary
- As we are an Internet company, we’ll expect you to be an avid and advanced user of all kinds of tech tools
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, always paying close attention to the details that make an impact
- And very importantly, we’ll expect you to stay creative, look at different ways to do things and other improvements
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at Trovit is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits including:
- Private medical insurance
- Individual Training Budget
- In-house language classes
- Restaurant vouchers
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- In-house gym
- Bike parking
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!