At Trovit we simplify search by centralising millions of ads from thousands of websites in just one click. To run a website with 100M visits per month in over 50 countries is certainly not a piece of cake but with more than 10 years of experience and a brilliant team behind the scenes we manage to help our users make the best possible decision when they search for the life they want, every single day. Want to know more about Trovit?
At Trovit you’ll find a small team doing big things in an actual start-up atmosphere. We set ourselves challenging goals, promote autonomy as a way to achieve ever-higher summits, interact and collaborate with humbleness and have a supportive approach as our main driver. Want to know more about the way we work?
Are you kick-starting your career? We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our smart content team. At Trovit you will have the opportunity to learn from great professionals and work methodologies aligned with an Agile mindset.
As a Parsing Validator, you will create and maintain the crawlers, but also to collaborate with the rest of the team to improve all the systems we have in place to collect the content needed to give our millions of visitors an excellent service.
What you will do:
- You will be developing new crawlers, updating the existing ones and doing code reviews.
- You will also work on improvements to Trovit’s crawling system.
- You will provide technical assistance to the sales department.
What we expect from you:
- You know your way with PHP and have developed using the OOP paradigm.
- You can work with REST APIs from the terminal and have some experience with HTML 5, FTP, HTTPS y HTTP 1.0 protocol and knowledge of regular.
- You have used some versioning system (Git or SVN would be great!) and can create your own Bash scripts.
It will be a plus if you also:
- Have been exposed to complex regular expressions, complex APIs REST (Facebook or Twitter), SOAP APIs or Gitlab-CI.
- Have done high performance tuning and code following PHP best practices.
- Know how to write nice Python scripts.
- Know something about Docker, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
What we offer you:
The most important things that we offer at Trovit is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits and perks, like:
- Private medical insurance
- Individual Training Budget
- In-house language classes
- Restaurant vouchers
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- In-house gym
- Bike parking
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!