Our search engines
TROVIT SEARCH, S.L. (hereafter, “TROVIT”), uses its website http://trovit.com/ (hereafter, the “Website” or “Portal”) a technology called “cookies”.
A cookies is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s navigation habits or about his device and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device, may be used to identify users.
The cookies that TROVIT uses on its Website are the following:
- Technical Cookies: they allow a user to browse a Website and use its diverse options and services such as, for example, controlling traffic and data transmission, identifying a session or accessing restricted sessions.
- Analytical Cookies: Google Analytics (Google, Inc.) is a web analysis by Google, that allows TROVIT to receive information about how users use the Website, how they have reached it, the number of unique users and the duration of visits. In this way, TROVIT can be more efficient and implement improvements on its Website that make it easier for users to reach it and access it. Even though the cookies for this tool are downloaded from TROVIT’s Website domain, the information stored in them is sent to Google so they can provide this service. You can obtain more information about Google Analytics through this link: http://www.google.es/intl/en/analytics/.This cookie is not necessary in order to browse the Website, so it shall only be installed in case the user consents to its use.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: Criteo (Criteo, S.A.), Google Adwords (Google, Inc.) and Adroll (Semantic Sugar, Inc.) are behavioural advertising tools that TROVIT uses on its Website. Every time a user visits the Portal, he is assigned a persistent cookie that, during a set period of time, stores information about his behaviour through the observation of his browsing habits on the Website, which allows TROVIT to identify the user and display certain advertising according to it. Once users abandon the Website, they will be shown advertising for the type of products or services for which they have shown interest.In the same way, if he navigates through other websites in which TROVIT’s services are advertised, we inform you that the visualisation of these advertisements is managed through data obtained via a cookie to which we have access in order to follow up on the advertising campaign related to said advertisement as well as to display certain advertising.
You can obtain more information at the following sites:
These cookies are not necessary in order to browse the Website, so they shall only be installed in case the user consents to their use.
The user can configure, freely and at any point in time, his privacy settings, in relation to the installation of cookies, through his browser. These procedures are subject to update or modification by the browsers’ developers, so we cannot guarantee that they are up-to-date to the last version available at each point in time.
In the same way, the user can activate:
- Private browsing, through which his browser ceases to store his browsing history, Website passwords, cookies and other information about pages he visits, or
- The no tracking feature, through which the browser asks the Websites visited to not track browsing habits in order to, for example, serve relevant advertising on visited websites.
Below are links where the user can find information about configuring cookie settings for the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer 5
- Internet Explorer 6
- Internet Explorer 7
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 9
- Windows Phone
In case the user decides to deactivate all cookies, the quality and speed of the service may be reduced, and he may lose access to some of the services or areas offered by the Website.